Thursday, October 16, 2014

Introduction to Mindful Wanderings

Hello to all my readers, both new and old.

Its been a very long time since I've kept up with my blogging (my fault, completely). Since my last blog (Leaders of Tomorrow) reached as wide of an audience as it did, I feel the need to start afresh (and actually keep up on my posting this time). If God has given any ability to write, it was meant to be used. And so, I must write.

Now, I have been writing, if you all were wondering. However, I merely wrote posts on Facebook, which manages to reach only a very limited audience. Plus my posts were just a bit too long than is proper for Facebook posts...

So, I have decided to blog again. Unlike last time, this blog will be a bit different in its approach and content. The previous was dedicated almost solely to theological matters, and as such had quite a narrow type of content posted. However, in this blog, I intend to broaden my horizons a bit. Thus, I hope to deal with politics, theology, philosophy, art, science, daily/personal life, and other related and unrelated topics.

So, I hope you all will enjoy this blog, and that maybe, just maybe, the Lord will use it to further His Kingdom.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment